hello friends I have a problem with the blob data type, I want to migrate some data from one bd to another bd however I have not been able to some tables that have blob type columns, what I have tried is to export a single record in the following way.
first I make a select of the record I want to export to my other bd
select TEMPLATE_DOCUMENT_ID,blob_file from example_table where template_document_id = 32;
then I export the result to obtain the insert
I configure as follows
when I do this I get a script with the data of the record that I want to migrate
if I run this it gives me the following error
Error report -
ORA-01465: invalid hex number
Do you have any idea how I could get the correct data to make my insert?
NOTE: MIGRATION IS DONE FROM ONE ORACLE DATABASE TO ANOTHER ORACLE DATABASE.


