For SSO/SAML login, get displayName from Azure to Google Identity Platform

Viewed 285

I use Google Identity Platform and FirebaseUI-Web for login on my website. I have options for password login, Oauth2 Google, OAuth2 Microsoft, and SSO.

With all except SSO, Identity Platform returns a displayName so I have the name of the user logging in. With SSO I do not, and I would like get it there too.

My customer uses Azure AD on its end for SSO. They added a displayName claim like this:

enter image description here

but I'm still not getting the displayName on my side.

At the conclusion of the SSO login process with FirebaseUI-Web, I receive the user's ID token. I use this to retrieve the user from Identity Platform, and this is the info I receive:

{
    'localId': 'xxx', 
    'email': 'user@example.com', 
    'emailVerified': True, 
    'providerUserInfo': [{
        'providerId': 'saml.xxx', 
        'federatedId': 'user@example.com', 
        'email': 'user@example.com', 
        'rawId': 'user@example.com'}], 
    'validSince': '1639441441', 
    'lastLoginAt': '1639441441196', 
    'createdAt': '1639441441196', 
    'lastRefreshAt': '2021-12-14T00:24:01.196Z'
}

How can we configure Azure to provide the user's name to Google Identity Platform with SSO/SAML login?

0 Answers
Related