Is it possible to create a Full Screen Intent for Android via FCM?

Viewed 187

I'm working on an Android app that receives high priority emergency notifications and I'm looking to create the closest parity I can with iOS's critical alerts. I found this Android Developer Article that mentions using setFullScreenIntent as an extra measure to get the user's attention.

I am using FCM to push these notifications but I don't see any corresponding configuration for a "full screen intent" in the AndroidConfig section.

Am I missing something or is it not possible to use this feature for notifications sent via FCM? If not possible, is it possible it will be added to the API in the future, and if so are such enhancements/updates tracked somewhere I can access?

Thank you.

1 Answers

Alright you can check here firebase_messaging: ^11.3.0

Since update 8.0.0-dev.1 we can get onBackgroundMessage by default without any need for these installation process

for better reference check here

Related