Bintray web site down all day is it permanent issue?

Viewed 1922

I updated my Android studio to Artic Fox 2021.3.1 and in order to clean the project I cleaned the project and try to run again.

Almost 10 hours the http://dl.bintray.com/populov/maven is down and Android studio is crashing.

enter image description here

When I checked the site https://status.bintray.com/ it said "Thanks for supporting Bintray! This service has now been sunset."

enter image description here

I check the question below, it seems there was problem past days but the status wasa different so I am not sure that this issue will be permanent? And if it is permanent, what will we do create new projects.

jcenter 502 bad gateway after gradle refresh

2 Answers

Apparently the problem comes from this "The JFrog Security research team has found found 17 malicious packages in the npm (Node.js package manager) repository. Many of them intentionally seek to attack a users’ Discord token"

You can see it in https://jfrog.com/blog/malicious-npm-packages-are-after-your-discord-tokens-17-new-packages-disclosed/

The same day it happened they suspended the service..

In my experience, this Bintray is down, it already happened, it usually takes about two days, but as @Roman answer says, I hope they fix it soon.

Intermittent download issues in Bintray. Will be resolved soon.

Related