I have a java program running on windows that:
- Run Solr Server using "bin/solr.cmd restart -f -q -p 55183".
- Delete (if exists) the old core named "my_core" using "bin/solr.cmd delete -c my_core".
- Create a new core named "my_core" using "bin/solr.cmd create -c my_core".
- Configure the scheme using:
"bin/solr.cmd config -c my_core -p 55183 -action set-user-property -property update.autoCreateFields -value false". - Add a new field to the scheme using solrj's HTTP client.
- Does several more things including indexing some documents.
Everything works fine on my machine but when I send it to the company's servers farm for tests, step 5 (add field) fails.
The error Solr Server returns is:
2021-12-07 19:58:00.183 ERROR (qtp966739377-20) [ x:my_core] o.a.s.s.ManagedIndexSchema Error persisting managed schema C:\views\clones\clone2\0\Qrelease\3rd\Solr\server\solr\my_core\conf\managed-schema => java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\views\clones\clone2\0\Qrelease\3rd\Solr\server\solr\my_core\conf\managed-schema (Access is denied)
The error the client returns is:
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient$RemoteExecutionException: Error from server at http://localhost:55183/solr/find_it_core: error processing commands: {responseHeader={status=400,QTime=60},error={metadata={error-class=org.apache.solr.api.ApiBag$ExceptionWithErrObject,root-error-class=org.apache.solr.api.ApiBag$ExceptionWithErrObject},details=[Unable to persist managed schema. Error persisting managed schema C:\views\clones\clone2\0\Qrelease\3rd\Solr\server\solr\my_core\conf\managed-schema],msg=error processing commands,code=400}}
Any ideas why I'm able to make changes to the scheme on my computer but not on a remote one?