I can't copy pasted my words from a password manager

Viewed 116

I'm working on a form in my react native project, using react-native-paper for the TextInput, react-hook-form and yup for the control of my fields.
I generate a string / password with a password manager like TrueKey with complex generation. The password in example look like this : N8>){@W$7&H<+FOO
I copy it in my clipboard and try to paste the string in my TextInput on my application.

Directly after pasted the string, the field in cleared and juste N8> stay in the field.

I tried to copy paste this string in Dashlane, another password manager, and when I paste it, it seems that there is some space between N8> and ), and between ) and {.

First I wast thinking of react hook form when onChange or onChangeText is executed. But I completely remove this lib and used a simple TextInput from React native, but there is same problem.

I found this URL, but the example used don't work for me. I tried to use removeClippedSubviews={false} on my ScrollView, or encapsulate <KeyboardAvoidingView> around my input.

I can reproduce the error just with that code :

<TextInput
    label="LabelOfMyField"
    style={EInput.basic}
    onChangeText={(text) => {
        doSomething()
    }}
/>

Someone has encountered that problem before ?

0 Answers
Related