I am new to QuickSight, I want to know how to add a calculated field that will result in giving the sum up until that particular row.
Say I have a donation data set with given below columns.
| Name | Mode | donation |
|---|---|---|
| Rahul | Cash | 100 |
| David | Online | 150 |
| Adam | Cash | 200 |
...
Now I want to add a calculated field (total so far) that should give the total of the donation until that row, as below
| Name | Mode | donation | Total so far |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rahul | Cash | 100 | 100 |
| David | Online | 150 | 250 |
| Adam | Cash | 200 | 450 |
Basically Total so far column is current row donation + the sum of previous donations. I don't want a visual but I want as data set itself, how can I do this.