AOT is on by default since Angular 9, I tried to run in JIT mode by adding the option "--aot=false" that throws error "Unknown option --aot". In angular.json file, I tried to add "aot": false under "serve: options", but this gives warning "property aot is not allowed". How can I disable AOT by default when running ng serve only? This is my angular.json file:
"architect": {
"build": {
"builder": "@angular-devkit/build-angular:browser",
"options": {
"outputPath": "dist/ProjectName",
"index": "src/index.html",
"main": "src/main.ts",
"polyfills": "src/polyfills.ts",
"tsConfig": "tsconfig.app.json",
"inlineStyleLanguage": "scss",
"assets": [
"src/favicon.ico",
"src/assets"
],
"styles": [
"src/global-styles/styles.scss"
],
"scripts": []
},
"configurations": {
"production": {
"budgets": [
{
"type": "initial",
"maximumWarning": "500kb",
"maximumError": "1mb"
},
{
"type": "anyComponentStyle",
"maximumWarning": "2kb",
"maximumError": "4kb"
}
],
"fileReplacements": [
{
"replace": "src/environments/environment.ts",
"with": "src/environments/environment.prod.ts"
}
],
"outputHashing": "all"
},
"development": {
"buildOptimizer": false,
"optimization": false,
"vendorChunk": true,
"extractLicenses": false,
"sourceMap": true,
"namedChunks": true
}
},
"defaultConfiguration": "production"
},
"serve": {
"builder": "@angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server",
"configurations": {
"production": {
"browserTarget": "WebUINext:build:production"
},
"development": {
"browserTarget": "WebUINext:build:development"
}
},
"defaultConfiguration": "development",
"options": {
// No aot property allowed here
}
}
}