AWS Beanstalk "eb-docker" is not registered

Viewed 276

I have a Docker-backed AWS Elastic Beanstalk application. I pull the image from a private AWS ECR. However, I get the "Instance deployment failed..." error. In the logs, I see

2021/12/08 21:57:49.261047 [INFO] Executing instruction: RestartAppServer 2021/12/08 21:57:49.261050 [INFO] Restarting customer application... 2021/12/08 21:57:49.261065 [INFO] detected current app is not docker compose app 2021/12/08 21:57:49.261073 [INFO] Running command /bin/sh -c systemctl show -p PartOf eb-docker.service 2021/12/08 21:57:49.265842 [WARN] stopProcess Warning: process eb-docker is not registered > 2021/12/08 21:57:49.265859 [INFO] Running command /bin/sh -c systemctl stop eb-docker.service 2021/12/08 21:57:49.270477 [INFO] Running command /bin/sh -c systemctl show -p PartOf eb-docker.service 2021/12/08 21:57:49.275369 [ERROR] An error occurred during execution of command [restart-app-server] - [RestartAppServer]. Stop running the command. Error: startProcess Failure: process "eb-docker" is not registered

What do I do about this? How to register "eb-docker"? My Dockerrun.aws.json is quite simple

    {
        "AWSEBDockerrunVersion": "1",
        "Image": {
            "Name": "**.dkr.ecr.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/*:*",
            "Update": "true"
        },
        "Ports": [
            {
                "ContainerPort": "80"
          }
        ]
    }
0 Answers
Related