Windows command line command to print an HTML file as a pdf file with support of Latex Equation

Viewed 433

I have HTML files containing latex equations & their referencing as shown in screenshot attached... enter image description here

If I try to print this file as PDF from the browser itself, using this dialog... enter image description here

Now the generated pdf file is exactly the same as HTML with well formatted Latex Equations & their cross-referencing as shown below... enter image description here

I need to automate this (printing HTML to PDF file step) through command line command to replicate exactly same output (as browser print option). I tried below command...

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --headless --disable-gpu --print-to-pdf="E:\pdfs\PipeFlow.pdf" "D:\Repos\PipeFlow.html"

But it neither formats the Latex equations well, nor their cross-referencing as shown below... enter image description here

Can I get the correct command line command to get well formatted Latex equations & their referencing, exactly as we get from browser print option? Thank you.

0 Answers
Related