I have a custom external adapter runnning on a chainlink node. When the adapter is triggered, it gets a response from an api that sends back a json object with a list of objects. I want to covert the array in this json object into a solidity mapping for my smart contract.
For example could I get the property "array of objects" from this response and convert it into a solidity mapping for my client contract to use?
"random": 89,
"random float": 10.669,
"bool": true,
"date": "1980-11-24",
"regEx": "helloooooooooooooooooooooo to you",
"enum": "json",
"firstname": "Stevana",
"lastname": "Killigrew",
"city": "Port Moresby",
"country": "Isle of Man",
"countryCode": "PY",
"email uses current data": "Stevana.Killigrew@gmail.com",
"email from expression": "Stevana.Killigrew@yopmail.com",
"array": [
"Vanessa",
"Chloris",
"Glynnis",
"Fidelia",
"Kaja"
],
"array of objects": [
{
"index": 0,
"index start at 5": 5,
"team": "na",
"company": "CVS",
"department": "hair and beauty"
},
{
"index": 1,
"index start at 5": 6,
"team": "na",
"company": "CVS",
"department": "hair and beauty"
},
{
"index": 2,
"index start at 5": 7,
"team": "na",
"company": "CVS",
"department": "hair and beauty"
}
],
"Ronna": {
"age": 82
}
}```