I have a dataframe with the following columns: Time, Drug and mobility for a full 24 hour period.
A Snapshot of the dataframe
Time Drug Mobility
18 A 1.2
19 A 1.3
20 A 1.3
21 A 1.2
18 B 3.2
19 B 3.2
20 B 3.3
21 B 3.3
I then perform a two-way anova to compare the effects of the drugs at each time point on mobility using this code:
mod = ols('Mobility~Time+Drug+Time*Drug', data = fdf).fit()
aov = anova_lm(mod, type=2)
Then i want to do a multicomparison test (post-hoc), particulary sidak but not sure how to do it. Struggling to find any resources online to learn from.
I know i can use tukey's test but it compares everything and I'm also only interest in the drug effects at the same timepoints:
18+A - 18+B
19+A - 19+B
20+A - 20+B
Not:
18+A - 19+B
18+A - 20+B
20+A - 18+A
Any assistance will help tremendously