How do I get Safari to autofill complete phone number with international acesss code in all phone number fields of any webform?

Viewed 196

I want Safari to autofill my complete Finnish phone number, with a + and international access code on any site that requires a phonenumber in a webform.

I want Safari to autofill

+358451234567

instead it autofills

451234567

not even a 0 before which is required for the 45 which is the access code for mobile phone provider.

Helsinki number would be +35891234567, where + = country code prefix, 358 = countrycode Finland, 9 = Helsinki, 1234567 = subscriber number.

Chrome on MacOS does it, fills in +358451234567. No problem.

I live, work and use websites in Finland, Europe. My phone number is Finnish. The websites are from all over the world. People in Europe write their phone umbers in the format +1 234 56789012

Tel input autofill drops international prefix tells how to change the code on webpage form, but I just want it to work on websites that I visit.

How do I do this? Any ideas? Any safe hacks for this?

0 Answers
Related