I'm new to programming, i won't become a developer but I like to learn a few stuff, since i'm a creative artist. I'm trying to solve an exercise I came up with.
I'm looking for guidelines to create a 1 pixel image from code. I want to try to create the most basic form of a white image, and I thought that a lossless 1 pixel gif of white (#FFFFFF or RGB 255, 255, 255) could be the simplest form, generating the smallest code possible.
Where would I even start?
I created two 1 pixel white .gifs, one in Paint and another in Photoshop, using 8bit Grayscale color mode. Gave both of them the same name, and when I hash them, both hashes are different, so they are not exactly the same. I also tried exporting from photoshop twice, to different directories, and this time hashes are the same.
My intention is to create the simplest and purest form of that white pixel.
Tips?