How to make complicated designs like curved bottom tab bar in react native?

Viewed 608

I am new to application development. I want to make a tabbar like below in the application, but I can't. I tried to do it by styling, but it is not responsive. How can I do that?

enter image description here

3 Answers

There is such a thing called constraints which is the positioning of the elements on mobile devices, if you understand how that works it will be easier for you,https://developer.android.com/reference/androidx/constraintlayout/widget/ConstraintLayout. I know this is not the answer but the mobile styling is different from web, you can check this flexbox implementation too for reference: https://www.javatpoint.com/react-native-positioning-element-with-flex

try below steps.

  1. create round view ( height = width, borderRadius=height/2)
  2. add border with like 10-20 with border color
  3. make it absolute and alignSelf to center.
  4. new create new view for bottom bar with background color and height, width:'100%'
  5. add rounded view after bar view and give ( bottom = <apropriate value to keep round little up )
Related