For the purpose of making a small piece of software for a friend to study I created a little GUI application with pysimplegui. Because he is not really tech-savy and still has a Win7, I tried to pack it as .exe ahead and then also created an installer and gave it via USB to him. Unfortunately his Anti-Virus pops up and he gets sort of scared and didn't know what to do. Figured out I could resolve it by signing the code with makecert but have to somehow get the key to be installed on his PC also.
Is there a way to implement that in the installer to spare him going through the technicalities?
I used the Auto-Py-To-Exe application to convert the python file btw and InnoSetup to create the Installer --- Before handing over, I did try it on a clean Windows7 VM and it worked after using the installer (thought the Registry wanted to get it installed properly).