I'm not sure what I did wrong but the bullet points on the unordered lists are shifted to the far left of the page while the contents remain in the center. What's the best way to move the bullet points back to the center while having them vertically aligned so they don't look unorganized?
Here's a link to my codepen project:
https://codepen.io/danielanggggg/pen/LYjwOer
HTML
#welcome-section {
width: 100%;
height: 100vh;
top: 10vw;
left: 2vw;
display: block;
margin-top: 10rem;
text-align: center;
}
#navbar {
position: fixed;
top: 0px;
width: 100%;
display: flex;
justify-content: center;
font-size: 20px;
background-color: grey;
}
<section id="welcome-section">
<h1>Daniel Ang</h1>
<h3>Freelance Copywriter</h3>
<p>Hi there! I'm Daniel. I specialize in direct-response copywriting. I believe you are looking<br> for a copywriter to increase your conversion rate and ultimately sell your products or services.</p>
<p>I specialize in writing:</p>
<ul>
<li>Emails</li>
<li>Landing Pages</li>
<li>Sales Letters</li>
<li>Product Descriptions</li>
<li>Facebook/Instagram Ads</li>
</ul>
<p>If you need any of the services above, please don't hesitate to reach out!</p>
</section>