Where can I find FPDF? "FPDF error: Some data has already been output..."

Viewed 147

Where is FPDF? I use Wordpress and Go Daddy, I am trying to use this WooCommerce PDF Watermark, and I am getting a fatal error that causes the watermark not to be visible.

The error is below, how can I fix this?

Notice: iconv(): Wrong charset, conversion from UTF-8' to ISO-8859-1//TRANSLIT' is not allowed in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-watermark/includes/class-wc-pdf-watermarker.php on line 128

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: FPDF error: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-watermark/includes/lib/fpdf/fpdf.php:292 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-watermark/includes/lib/fpdf/fpdf.php(1081): FPDF->Error('Some data has a...') #1 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-watermark/includes/lib/fpdf/fpdf.php(1020): FPDF->_checkoutput() #2 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-watermark/includes/class-wc-pdf-watermarker.php(521): FPDF->Output() #3 /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-watermark/includes/class-wc-pdf-watermark.php(610): WC_PDF_Watermarker->watermark(NULL, NULL, '/var/www/wp-con...', NULL, true) #4 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): WC_PDF_Watermark->maybe_render_preview('') #5 /var/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /var/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #7 /var/www/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action('admin_init') #8 {m in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-pdf-watermark/includes/lib/fpdf/fpdf.php on line 292

1 Answers

The server hosting your WordPress site must have the PHP class FPDF installed. It is generating PDF files free of charge.

That class is one of the requirements of the Plugin "WooCommerce PDF Watermark".

See if you can install it at Go Daddy. For instance by making FPDF a Composer requirement, if you can use Composer with your hosting package.

Related