I have Android devices mounted on vehicles in a manufacturing facility, and I'd like to deter people from removing them from one vehicle and moving it to another vehicle, but also still allow it (long story, but instead of physically locking the device to the vehicle with a cable or other device I'm looking to make it more inconvenient than impossible...). I was thinking if I mounted a Bluetooth low energy BTLE device or beacon of some sort to the vehicle in some inaccessible location, then pair my Android device to that beacon, my device would be allowed to work as long as it 'saw' that beacon. If someone were to move the device to another vehicle, it wouldn't see the beacon and would have to be 'paired' to the new vehicle, supplying a reason why it had to be moved, etc. Is BTLE/beacon the right technology for this or is there something better?