ERROR: No matching distribution found for mkl-service==2.3.0. (GCP, EC2)

Viewed 631

Please click to check the error SS here

I have checked the mkl-service PyPI. There are only 2 versions available, 2.4.0 (May 27, 2021) and 2.3.0 (Feb 3, 2021). When I try to deploy my ML project by creating EC2 instance or on GCP, when libraries from requirements.txt are getting installed THIS mkl-fft, mkl-random and mkl-service give errors for using their higher versions. I then used older versions of mkl-fft==1.0.6, mkl-random==1.0.1.1 But for mkl-service both the versions available are the latest and thus giving errors I think. What is the alternative? Or where can I get the older version of mkl-service?

Also, on my local machine, there is not an issue regarding the latest versions.

2 Answers

You can use conda instead of pip to install the mkl.

conda install -c intel mkl-service
or

conda install -c conda-forge mkl-service

Thanks

Using Python version 3 will give such errors. I resolved it after using 3.6

Related