I am new to processing and I am creating this small game where these stick men try to avoid the attacker. I have added a moving stick man. It goes from bottom to top, but when it reaches the top, it doesn't come back up from the bottom side again, it just disappears. I was wondering what I could do to make this change. Picture for the stick man moving up This is what happens when the stick man go off the screen they don't return back from the bottom
void setup()
{
size(800,400);
stick2 = new Stick(10, 200, 2);
stick3 = new Stick(150,200, 3);
}
void draw()
{
background(240);
stick2.render();
stick2.move();
stick3.render();
stick3.move();
}
class Stick
{
//members?
int x, y;
int speedX = 2;
int speedY = 2;
int animationcounter = 0; //animation
PImage img1, img2;
//constructor - load images
Stick(int x, int y, int speed)
{
this.x = x;
this.y = y;
this.speedX = speed;
img1 = loadImage("stick1.png");//loads from .pde source code directory
img2 = loadImage("stick2.png");
}
void render()
{
//cycle through images, and back to image1
if (animationcounter >0 & animationcounter <=8)
{ image(img1,this.x,this.y); }
else if (animationcounter >8 & animationcounter <=20)
{image(img2,this.x,this.y); }
else
{
image(img2,this.x,this.y);
}
animationcounter = animationcounter+1;
if (animationcounter>32)
animationcounter = 0;
}
void move()
{
this.y = this.y - speedY; //move rightwards
if (this.y>height)
this.y = +img1.height;
}
}
