Error saving custom model Azure Form Recognizer

Viewed 424

Can anyone help with the tutorial for the training of a custom form model?

I'm basically just trying to follow the tutorial here:

Everything goes well until point 8 when I try to save my project.

I see the error message:

Form Recognizer Error: Check if you have unexpired read/write/list/delete permission to blob container/blob.

enter image description here

This is how I've configured the SAS for my blob container: enter image description here

And this is how I've configured the connection: enter image description here

CORS has been enabled in the storage account: enter image description here

1 Answers

Can you include create permissions with your sas token? The training process will need to create a few files in the container.

Just looked at the CORS image again and realized you have enabled CORS for the Studio not the labeling tool. Your screenshot #1 (dark background) is the FOTT labeling tool not the studio.

Edit your CORS setting to whitelist https://fott-2-1.azurewebsites.net/ or the URL from the address bar of your labeling tool.

Related