I am scraping a web page and getting a list of authors with their rates. saved the data in a .csv file and now would like to process the gathered data and create a top list of the most rated 5 authors.
here is how the .csv file look like:

Here is what I have done so far:
import csv
with open ('goodreads-book.csv', 'r') as csv_file:
csv_reader = csv.reader(csv_file)
next(csv_reader)
with open("TopFiveRatedAuthors.csv", 'w') as new_file:
for line in csv_reader:
rate = line[1]
rate = rate[19:-8]
# print(rate)
if (rate) > ('100,000'):
# print (rate)
t =line
csv_writer = csv.writer(new_file)
csv_writer.writerow(line)
and my question is on line:
if str(rate) > '100,000':
right now it returns some random cells, however, I would like to write a code here to compare the cells dynamically and only return the top highest rated. I am quite new to this topic and I would really appreciate any help.