What differentiate these 2 requests that cause them to have different results/responses from the server although they should be the same ?
- Request initiated by Chrome after a simple click/navigation(successful, response code is 302)
- I simply copied that request as a curl and imported it to Postman and then postman hanged
I did the same with Java - HttpUrlConnection(mimicking all the request headers and cookies like Chrome sent), but it hanged and waited forever. Is this simply because of the server logic that doesn't accept non-browser client ?
Here are the steps that I tried:
1. Visited this link: https://www.tokopedia.com/p/handphone-tablet/handphone
2. I opened the inspector and opened the Network - All tab
3. I clicked one of the products
4. I clicked the top request from the Network - All tab
5. I copied it as cURL bash
6. I imported it to Postman
7. I ran that request
8. Postman hanged