I am using JQL in combination with JiraPs.
My intention is to generate a report that displays the three users on my team, what tickets they've worked on this week, and how long those tickets have been in their queue without activity.
I know how to get the users and their assigned tickets. But I am having trouble figuring out the JQL syntax/logic to tell me how long their tickets have been sitting in their queue.
Use Case: As a manager, I want to see how much time it took my team-members to follow up on an issue after it got assigned to them, so that I know how long it stayed in their queue, and use this information for training/assessment.
Example: Jonny got assigned ticket "VV-ABC" on Monday but he didn't make a comment on it or reasssign it until Thursday, I want to be notified that issue "VV-ABC" spent 3 days in Jonnys queue before he assigned it back to the reporter.
What I got so far:
Get-JiraIssue -Query "updated > lastlogin() AND assignee = "Jonny" AND status != Done"
However, the above is not specific enough.
Can you help me structure my query so that the result displays how long a ticket spent in Jonnys queue?
Any help is appreciated, thank you.