Filter users by unique id and higher score

Viewed 29

Thank you in advance. First of all, I`ll try to explain my problem. I have a history of users (array) and many days in this history (also arrays) and every day has users (objects) which I take from get query. It turns out such a structure: [ [ {} ,{},{},{} ], [ {},{},{} ], [ {},{},{} ] ]. My goal: I want to show unique top users (every user has own unique ID during all history), sorting users by score. I have already have filtering unique (by id) top (by score) users (first image) and I also have sorting users by score (second image)

But I can't combine these two functions into one logic.I'd be very grateful to someone who can solve it

first picture filters unique users second picture finds the higher user score from all history also my Redux state

0 Answers
Related