I have a panel, and I am trying to have a background image, and two sets of text, a "title" and text area to add text to later how do I get the text area to go on top of the image (label) or if there is a completely better way to achieve this?
` //For Text (right)
JPanel textPanel = new JPanel();
//textPanel.setLayout(); //I don't understand layouts I tried some non really got what I needed
textPanel.setBorder(border);
textPanel.setBounds(190, 0, 1300, 886);
textPanel.setBackground(Color.BLACK);
//Imports For inventory Label
JLabel textLabel = new JLabel(); //Title label
arrayTXTA = new JTextArea(0,1);//The text I will add later label
JLabel textLabelbg = new JLabel(); //Background image label
ImageIcon Teximage =new ImageIcon("src\\emporium\\pkg\\background.jpg");//sets up image for background
//Code for background image
textLabelbg.setIcon(Teximage);//adds an image
textLabelbg.setBounds(70, 5, 1200, 886);
//TEXT AT 253
//Code for title
textLabel.setHorizontalTextPosition(JLabel.CENTER); icon
textLabel.setVerticalTextPosition(JLabel.TOP);
textLabel.setForeground(new Color(0,255,0));
textLabel.setFont(new Font("Blackadder ITC",Font.BOLD,30));
//textLabel.setBounds(300, 0, 100, 36);
//Code for Text I will add later
arrayTXTA.setVisible(true);
arrayTXTA.append("Words");
arrayTXTA.append("Words");
arrayTXTA.append("Words");
arrayTXTA.setForeground(new Color(255,0,0));
arrayTXTA.setFont(new Font("Blackadder ITC",Font.BOLD,30));
arrayTXTA.setBackground(new Color(0, 0, 0, 0));
arrayTXTA.setBounds(25, 0, 0, 0);
`
Here is a picture of what I am trying to achieve
Thank you in advance
