How can I hide calculated values in Pine Editor?

Viewed 127

I've altered a Bollinger band / EMA tool and I'm happy with the results, but I don't want to display some of the numerical outputs in the outputs line. I'm new, so unfortunately I don't know what to try first! Can somebody offer a suggestion on how to hide the unwanted values? Thanks so much in advance!

How can I hide the X'd out values?

The value I really want to display is the result of the PLOTCHAR line.

Length1 = input(8, minval=1)
Length2 = input(12, minval=1)
Length3 = input(26, minval=1)
xPrice = close
xEMA1 = ema(xPrice, Length1)
xEMA2 = ema(xPrice, Length2)
xEMA3 = ema(xPrice, Length3)
plot(xEMA1, color=#00FFFF, linewidth=3, transp=20,  title="4EMA 8")
plot(xEMA2, color=#FF00FF, linewidth=3, transp=20,  title="4EMA 12")
plot(xEMA3, color=#FF9800, linewidth=3, transp=20,  title="4EMA 26")

length = input(20, minval=1)
src = input(close, title="Source")
mult = input(2.0, minval=0.001, maxval=50)
basis = sma(src, length)
dev = mult * stdev(src, length)
upper = basis + dev
lower = basis - dev
plot(basis, title="median", color=white)
p1 = plot(upper, title="upper", color=white)
p2 = plot(lower, title="lower", color=white)
plotchar(dev*10000/close, title="Price Deviation Pct.", char="", location=location.top)
1 Answers

You cannot. If you have a plot, its value will be there.

There is a way to hide the indicator values but that would hide all of them.

enter image description here

Related