Inside a Firebase project called originalawesome I set up a second site on Firebase Hosting, then I have:
originalawesome.web.app
secondawesome.web.app
The first one (originalawesome) has a JS application in production.
In the second (secondawesome) I want to install a Flutter Web App and for this I am following the following steps:
firebase init
(I select Hosting)
(I select to use an existing project)
(I select the project - originalawesome) //secondawesome is not an option
There it asks me to select the directory to publish, so I suppose the Flutter Web application will publish on my site in production, which is wrong.
Reading the documentation in Share project resources across multiple sites , when deployments are to be made in different sites, the Deploy Targets are requested to be differential with the following command:
firebase target: apply hosting secondawesome secondawesome
However, when I run it I get an error because I don't have a firebase json file yet.
Error: Not in a Firebase app directory (could not locate firebase.json)
The question is, How can I deploy a Flutter Web App on a second Firebase Hosting without deleting the previous one?