Placeholder for Signer Details in docusign via stimulsoft

Viewed 110

Summary: I am using Stimulsoft report viewer/designer for generating reports and sending reports to DocuSign for digital signature. While sending the reports to DocuSign, the signature placeholder is working fine but I also need to populate signer Details like (Full name and date).

What I have tried: For signature in Stimulsoft, I am using this tag pdfunsignedsignaturefield. Tried this documentation and alias for name and date fields but no luck in that

Question: Need to populate Signer details in DocuSign (report/document generated in Stimulsoft)

2 Answers

You want the output from Stimulsoft to be processed by DocuSign so the resulting DocuSign envelope (transaction) will include data from Stimulsoft output?

  • You could have Stimulsoft create a PDF Form. The various form fields can then be converted by DocuSign into DocuSign fields (tabs).
  • Better, I'd recommend having Stimulsoft create an HTML page. It can include specific HTML elements that will be converted to DocuSign fields.

Using HTML: see the documentation

Here's a live example showing how an HTML page can be converted to an envelope with tabs. The "smart sections" are added via additional Envelope:create attributes.

Note: if your developer account is missing access to the advanced features used for these examples, ask DocuSign support to turn those features on for your developer account.

Related