I'm new to AWS and it's services. What I want to achieve is a multi-tenancy SaaS application. What my concept looks like: I use Cognito for user authentication. There all users no matter what tenant they belong to should use one frontend to login. For the tenant-recognition I use a custom attribute "custom:tenant" which I get from the JWT when the login is successful. For the applicantion itself I want to use VPCs and to ensure encapsulation each tenant should have their own VPC.
Example:
- User A of Tenant 1 login and gets back JWT with claim "custom:tenant":"1" should be routed to VPC 1
- User B of Tenant 2 login and gets back JWT with claim "custom:tenant":"2" should be routed to VPC 2
Now my question is: how do I achieve this routing from the success of the login to the appropriate VPC? Do I need further Services for that or where do I find these settings?