Huawei ThemeStudio - font change

Viewed 345

I recently joined the Huawei developer community and would like to start developing Huawei themes for mobile phones. I downloaded the ThemeStudio app and everything makes sense to me, except for one thing.

Why is it not possible to change the font? It is only possible to replace the digits, but not the text itself. Does the font always have to be a default? Is it up to the user to change it, or is there some way to change the font when uploading? When I look at the themes on my Huawei Honor phone created by others, they all have the font changed. I've gone through all the documentation and tutorials, but nowhere can I find an answer to my question. As a new user, I am quite confused, hence I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

1 Answers

Are you referring to changing the font of the lock screen in the theme package?

If you want to change all fonts provided by the mobile phone system, Theme Studio does not support the creation of fonts. This type of font is an independent resource type and is not open to designers except Chinese Mainland.

If you just want to change the font on the lock screen before the time, you can use the image writing method to achieve. For details, you could refer to this docs.

Related