Xamarin form google sign in authentication using firebase

Viewed 675

I'm trying to implement Google sign-in feature for my Xamarin form application.
My Xamarin form project structure is like

-MySignInApp
-MySignInApp.Android
-MySignInApp.iOS

By using this reference, I need to install the NuGet packages below to MySignInApp.Android

Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Auth
Xamarin.Firebase.Auth

I already set up and registered my application on google firebase, generated and download google-services.json.
The example above is using Xamarin native, my project is using Xamarin Forms and sharing the views.
I created MainLogin.xaml under MySignInApp. So the project structure will be like this.

-MySignInApp
     -...
     -Views
         -MainLogin.xaml
     -....
-MySignInApp.Android
-MySignInApp.iOS 

I added Sign-in with Google button in MainLogin.xaml, since this view is under MySignInApp, how can I reference installed NuGet packages? The problem is I cannot install required packages to MySignInApp project, so I cannot take references.
The Nuget packages are not compatible with MySignInApp project.
The error that I get is

Package Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Auth 119.2.0.2 is not compatible with netstandard2.0 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.0)  

How can I fix it? Does anyone encounter this issue?
Is there any way to implement Firebase Google SignIn to Xamarin Forms ?

1 Answers
Related