Managed Debugging Assistant 'FatalExecutionEngineError' Error in IIS Express

Viewed 247

I have NET Framework 4.7.2 Web Application which was running fine till last week.

Recently I have updated Windows OS. Details:

Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise Version: 21H2 OS build: 19044.1348 Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

After upgrading the OS, I started to have following issue while launching the WebApplication on IIS Express.

Managed Debugging Assistant 'FatalExecutionEngineError' has detected a problem in C:\Program Files\IIS Express\iisexpress.exe.

Additional Information: The runtime has encountered a fatal error. The address of the error was at 0xc488d19a, on thread 0x57d4. The error code is 0xc0000005. This error may be a bug in the CLR or in the unsafe or non-verifiable portions of user code. Common sources of this bug include user marshaling errors for COM-interop or PInvoke, which may corrupt the stack.

I don't know how to fix this issue.

If I host the application on IIS it works fine.

0 Answers
Related