I've installed Wireguard on an Ubuntu server, the VPN system works great but I have a problem with a Windows 10 machine in network that has a shared folder. The machine with the shared folder and the personal computer are connected to a VPN but I am unable to access the files as I accessed before. Is there another solution for sharing files on a home network over VPN? Also I'm unable to use wireless printing, how do I solve this?
More details about the shared folder issue: I have 2 windows machines one of them holds a shared folder and the other one access the folder and uses the files. I also have an Ubuntu Server that run a Wireguard protocol and serves as a VPN server. Both of the windows machines are connected to the same VPN network through Wireguard. Prior to the VPN I could access the shared folder through the local network (via hostname) but now I can't find the shared folder in the network.