I'm debugging a Rust program in VS-Code with LLDB.
The documentation on expressions says there's a Python projection of program's vars and structures.
So I check what it is like in the debugger, and set a breakpoint, but the expression does not work.
In Variables section, there's ooo, which is a list, with 0th element that has id and it's 0th element has a value I'm looking for. However expression /se ooo[0]['id'][0] == 135654667 raises IndexError in the Python debugger: IndexError: Index '0' is out of range.
The irony is that when you type that in the debug console, it works and suggests an expression!
I've tried a native Rust expression:
/nat ooo.id().inner_id() == 135654667
The output was
Stopped due to an error evaluating condition of breakpoint 1.1: "ooo.id().inner_id() == 135654667"
Couldn't execute expression:
error: no field named id
...although in the real app the expression does work:
let x = ooo.id().inner_id() == 135654667;
println!("{}", x);
This compiles and prints the id's.
What am I doing wrong?

