is there a way to user your custom React GUI with oidc-client-js? I know that if you trigger authentication endpoint using:
// PopUps might be blocked by the user, fallback to redirect
try {
await this.userManager.signinRedirect(this.createArguments(state)); //Shows midleware login form
return this.redirect();
} catch (redirectError) {
console.log("Redirect authentication error: ", redirectError);
return this.error(redirectError);
}
Middleware will try to render its predefined login form:
However I have my own React form and I only need to pass to OICDClient params (email,password) and get back User instance to display UserName etc. Something like:
var loggedUser = await this.userManager.signinCustom(state.loginEmail, state.LoginPassword); //Login using credentials
I don't want to write all the logic by myself I really want to use all functionality from OIDCClient - only with my GUI (loginForm, registerForm, updateUserForm etc).
I'm using scaffolded library from MSDN using command:
dotnet new react -o <output_directory_name> -au Individual
Is there any method/implementation to initialise oidc-client-js from React components and not user default GUI forms?
Thanks a lot!
