I have three new Raspberry Pis running this OS:
PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)"
NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="11"
VERSION="11 (bullseye)"
VERSION_CODENAME=bullseye
ID=raspbian
ID_LIKE=debian
I cannot get Remote Desktop to connect properly. I have xrdp and all updates installed on the Pi. SSH is on and I can connect via a gitbash terminal fine. VNC connection is enabled and viewer connects just fine. I keep getting the following error after logging in to the Pi's ip address (192.168.4.84):
Connecting to sesman IP 127.0.0.1 port 3350
sesman connect ok sending
login info to session manager, please wait...
login successful for display 10
started connecting
connection problem, giving up
some problem
Per many other posts, I have tried:
- restarting the xrdp service
- adding
auto loto /etc/network/interfaces - reinstalling xrdp, vnc4server, and tightvnc in various orders per this answer.
- adding
allowed_users = anybodyto /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config per this answer. - per this post, I tried purging xrdp, then purge vnc server, then reinstalling xrdp with no luck.
- I tried installing an older version of xrdp per this answer, but the package is no longer available.
- I tried adding this to sesman.ini, no luck
I have another Raspberry Pi running version 10 OS with no issues:
PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)"
NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="10"
VERSION="10 (buster)"
VERSION_CODENAME=buster
ID=raspbian
ID_LIKE=debian
Any suggestions to get the newer OS working properly?
