installing yarn "works" but yarn command is not found

Viewed 699

I asked a question previously, but i no longer get that error and simply installing yarn through npm install yarn or npm install -g yarn or npm install --global yarn seems to go through and says this changed 1 package, and audited 2 packages in 334ms .
And when I type yarn it just says zsh: command not found: yarn so i have no clue why.
I have even tried to use nvm but that does nothing, and when I follow the install guide, it seems to "work" then once i close terminal, its gone. This is pretty frustrating because I dont really know how this works and I dont want to ruin anything on my computer either, also with using sudo and what not. Im on an m1 mac if that affects anything. Im really just so confused on this.

1 Answers

use "npm install --global yarn" command.

Related