I have been given a Matlab file that is supposed to contain some matrices. I'm opening it on Matlab online and it looks like an excel sheet where each cell has a variable of class double and is mentioned as sparse double. If I try to print this, it gives me a list of coordinates followed by 1. For example:
(100,1) 1
(123,132) 1
The matrix I am working with can only have 0,1 as elements so I assume all other coordinates are zero. However, I have no idea how to display this as a matrix or somehow import this as an array into Julia. I have no knowledge of Matlab, and I don't even want to work on Matlab since the rest of my program is in Julia anyway.
EDIT: As suggested by a comment I am just leaving the code I'm using in order to try to import it. In the Matlab program I have a single variable in "cell" format which is of size 1x10 called modmat. Each of these contains 1 266x266 sparse double matrix, which I am accessing as modmat{1}, modmat{2} etc.
Matlab:
writematrix(modmat{1},"Mat1.txt")
In Julia:
> using DelimitedFiles
> M1 = open(readdlm,"Mat1.txt")
The output is a 266×1 Matrix{Any}: variable