Why am I getting the same data in PostgreSQL?

Viewed 62

I am writing a bot discord. I need to create a top function that will display the top users on the server, and here is my code:

@bot.command()
async def top(ctx):
    """The top function returns a list of the top 10
members of the server by quantity xp.
    """
    emb = discord.Embed(title="Топ 10 участников сервера:")
    cursor.execute(f"""SELECT name, xp FROM users ORDER BY xp DESC LIMIT 10;""")
    top_users = cursor.fetchall()
    counter = 0
    for row in top_users:
        counter += 1
        emb.add_field(
            name=f"{counter}. {row[0]}",
            value=f"Опыт: {row[1]}XP",
            inline=False
        )
    await ctx.send(embed=emb)

But instead of data from different users, I get data from one user:

[('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100), ('Poliak228#8755', 100)]

I checked and there were no identical records in the database. So why is this happening?

0 Answers
Related