I'm using vis-timeline to render a hundred rows of data. When the component loads, I want to see the rows starting from the beginning: 1, 2, 3, and so on. Instead, by default, vis-timeline starts by displaying the end of the list (...97, 98, 99, 100), so that you have to scroll up to get to the top?
There are methods like setWindow() for setting the horizontal time frame, but what about the vertical position? I've tried the HTML scroll() method, but that doesn't seem to do anything.
Normally I would use orientation: { item: 'top' } } in the options, but there is a bug that prevents scrolling in that case; it must be set to 'bottom'.
I've thought about initializing the component with the orientation to 'top', then once it displays, setting it to 'bottom' to allow scrolling, but that seems pretty hacky.
Is there a cleaner solution?