How to use Custom Directives in Angular 6 for Server Side Paging

Viewed 169

I am using Kendo Angular Grid ^3.6.0 with Angular 6.

I have found an article in Telerik site on how to create Custom Directive to achieve Server Side Paging.

You can see under Custom Directives section

https://www.telerik.com/kendo-angular-ui/components/grid/data-binding/automatic-operations/

My existing code contains a user-grid.ts, user-grid.html and api.service.ts. In this user-grid.ts file populates the front-end Telerik Kendo Grid with data like Name, Address, Email and Mobile columns

Currently, the grid fetches all the data for the first time and populates the grid pagewise. I want to change the implementation by changing it into Server Side paging.

public rebind(): void {
     this.apiService.GetUserDetails(this.loginUserId, this.state, this.totalRecords, this.searchedUserDetails).map(response => (<GridDataResult>{
         data: response['value'],
         total: parseInt(response['@odata.count'], 10)
     }));
}

Because I am not using OData here and fetching from Oracle Database, what are the keywords I have to use to retrieve for data and total for the grid to get populated instead of value and @odata.count. Where to specify and identify this keywords.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Answers
Related