I'am trying to host my porfolio website using Netlify but its shows me an error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account.
I'am trying to host my porfolio website using Netlify but its shows me an error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account.
May be you might have unlinked the bitbucket
In that case go ahead and click on forget password in netlify. Reset the password. Try to login using email and password in the netlify app. Go back to Connected Apps Section https://app.netlify.com/user/settings here and re link your bitbucket/github account. Then you will get back the access to netlify.
The questions is misunderstood i guess, cause im having the same error , when "logging IN".
My guess is i'm already logged in at another device. Im gonna check my laptop now. I'll get back to this answer.