I have this revision graph from perforce and I am baffled how we managed to produce this graph. The part I find most puzzling is the part with the red square around it with revision 6 of row 2 being merged twice. The first time revision 6 is merged to revision 8 but with revision 11, I have never seen two revisions merged at the same time from separate branches. The second time revision 6 is merged like a normal merge but this file has been renamed for some time now so I don't know why the delete would suddenly get merged again. Can anyone explain the scenarios under which this can happen?
The top two rows are our trunk, the first row is our current trunk, the second row is the file before it was renamed, and the bottom row is a branch, we have many branches with the same strange merges in this branch.
