progress cannot be changed for this item udemy assignment

Viewed 2319

progress cannot be changed for this item udemy assignment

I cannot receive my certificate of completion anymore. A couple of weeks ago I was able to open my certificate of completion by clicking on the trophy at the top right corner of the screen, the trophy is not Green anymore it is Grey which indicates that the course isn't complete anymore. So I checked all the lessons and found one "Assignment" unmarked, I tried to mark it again but it hovers the message "progress cannot be changed for this item". I tried to retake the assignment but that wont work either as it is registered as complete and takes me straight to Summary into Next Lecture and still doesn't complete the course.

1 Answers

Press the full screen button.
Then click the Go to Summary button.
Then click on the Back to assignment button.
Then at the top you can either click Instructions, Submissions, Instructor Example or Give Feedback as you would like.

Related