I'm kinda a newby but I already went crazy on this issue for three nights. I've been using VS Code to run c++ with code runner on my chromebook for 2 months, and I had no issues. Now I installed VS Code on my main Windows PC and i correctly installed the latest versions of g++ and gdb, infact VS Code compiles with no error every code. The problem comes when I enable the setting "Whether to run code in Integrated Terminal", VS Code compiles but when I run code it doesn't do anything. I already serached on this forum but didn't find any correst answer so I prey you to help me, at least. Obviously I'm talking about EVERY program, even "Hello World", if I enable that option and then run the code, it doesn't do anything and my output is empty. Thanks to everybody.
P.S. I'm sorry for my english.