Live streaming popped up while camera doesn't work on iOS react-native-webview

Viewed 225

I've been trying to use WebRTC on iOS platform in React, and I have trouble with 'playsInline' functions. I add both playsInline attributes on video tag, and set 'allowsInlineMediaPlayback' to be true on Webview settings. If camera button is toggled, full black screen popped up with 'live streaming' written on bottom, and then I closed the live streaming window, the camera stopped.

return (
  <video
    autoPlay = { true }
    className = { className }
    id = { id }
    muted = { true }
    playsInline = { true }
    ref = { this._setVideoElement }
    style = { style }
    { ...eventHandlers } />
);
<WebView
  userAgent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.97 Safari/537.36"
  source={{ uri: 'https://www.***' }}
  ref = {webviewRef}
  onMessage={handleOnMessage}
  originWhitelist={['*']}
  allowsInlineMediaPlayback = {true}
  allowsFullscreenVideo = {true}
  javaScriptEnabled = {true}
  scalesPageToFit
  mediaPlaybackRequiresUserAction={false}
  startInLoadingState
  javaScriptEnabledAndroid
  useWebkit
/>

I added both 'playsInline' and 'allowsInlineMediaPlayback = { true }' and it doesn't work.

0 Answers
Related