EBay API Call Get Seller Transactions not Returning Seller Feedback Rating

Viewed 58

I'm using the GetSellerTransactionsCall from eBay Trading API to obtain transaction from an eBay Seller.

According to eBay Documentation this call is suppose to return a Seller object which contains a UserType with the following data:

Seller Object

User Type with Feedback Star Rating

I'm using the code below to execute Get Seller Transactions Call:

GetSellerTransactionsCall getSellerTransactionsCall = new GetSellerTransactionsCall();
getSellerTransactionsCall.setApiContext(ebayAPI.getAPIContext(profileID));
DetailLevelCodeType[] detailsLevels = new DetailLevelCodeType[1];
detailsLevels[0] = DetailLevelCodeType.RETURN_ALL;
    
getSellerTransactionsCall.setDetailLevel(detailsLevels);
    
getSellerTransactionsCall.setIncludeFinalValueFee(true);


TransactionType[] transactionTypes = getSellerTransactionsCall.getSellerTransactions();


UserType sellerAsUserType = getSellerTransactionsCall.getSeller();
System.out.println("Seller: " +sellerAsUserType ); // Prints null
FeedbackRatingStarCodeType feedbackRatingStarCodeType = sellerAsUserType.getFeedbackRatingStar();
System.out.println("Feedback Rating Star Code: " + feedbackRatingStarCodeType); // Prints null

I know the call itself is successful as I am able to iterate through all transactions of the given seller - so this is not a question of whether the call was successful or not.

Why are sellerAsUserType and feedbackRatingStarCodeType both null?

0 Answers
Related