I have a macro where I would like to create Custom Buttons to the Message Box, and I thought of triggering a form that looks like a Msgbox with options like "YTD", "Specific Months". Here's the below form I have created:
And the code inside the form is as below:
Option Explicit
Public InputMsg As String
Public Sub CommandButton1_Click()
InputMsg = "YTD"
End Sub
Public Sub CommandButton2_Click()
InputMsg = "Specific Months"
I would like to get these Input Values to the Module Code which I mentioned below:
Sub Chts_Functions_UB()
'CallingForms
On Error Resume Next
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Set Wb = ThisWorkbook
Set WsCharts = Wb.Sheets("Trend Charts")
Set UBMainChart = WsCharts.ChartObjects("UBMainChart")
Set UBMonthlyYTDSht = Wb.Worksheets("UM - Monthly & YTD")
Set FPFAChart = WsCharts.ChartObjects("FP_FA_YTD Chart")
Set FPBPChart = WsCharts.ChartObjects("FP_BP_YTD Chart")
Set FPRMDChart = WsCharts.ChartObjects("FP_RMD_YTD Chart")
Set FPMonthlyYTDSht = Wb.Worksheets("FP - Monthly & YTD")
YearValue = WsCharts.Range("A1").Value
'btnFunctionName = WsCharts.Shapes(Application.Caller).Name
WsCharts.Range("F2").Value = btnFunctionName
Dim Crows As Long, Ccols As Long
Dim NamedRng As Variant
'****Here I would like to get the Input from the Form (YTD or Specific Months Button)***
Crows = UBMonthlyYTDSht.Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
Ccols = UBMonthlyYTDSht.Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
On Error GoTo 0
Appreciate your help!!
